Dallas Debt Boot Camp
Specifically designed for people looking to get out—and stay out—of debt,our Debt Boot Camp is your first step toward building a long-term, sustainable financial foundation.
Date: to be determined
Time: to be announced
Registration: not yet available
Location: Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center – Senior Center 2922 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.Dallas, TX 75215
At the completion of this seven-month course of study, all participants who follow and are committed to this plan will see:
- Credit scores rise
- Total debt decline
- Savings balances increase
With a host of tools to increase your credit score and reduce your debt (e.g., matched savings accounts), as well as expert guidance from professional coaches and mentors, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your financial goals.
Requirements & Expectations
1. All interested applicants must attend one orientation session. Two (2) orientation dates will be scheduled to accommodate interested applicants.
2. All participants must complete the “Debt Boot Camp” application to be enrolled in the program and to be deemed eligible for the benefits. The application will be available on the day of the orientation sessions and online at www.cybergrants.com/capitalone/DDBC.
3. All participants must be 18 years or older.
4. The 7-month personal financial education program, Debt Boot Camp, will begin on a to-be-determined date. All classes will be held on the 2nd Saturday of the month at Martin Luther King Jr. Senior Center, 2922 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Dallas, TX 75215
5. Transformance will provide FREE one on one personal and confidential coaching and mentoring to each participant throughout the program. These sessions are strongly encouraged to meet program expectations.